Von Adventure Food gesponsert

Adventure Food sponsert verschiedene Projekte und Expeditionen rund um den Globus. Hier eine kleine Auswahl:

24-03-2014Iceland Diabetes Challenge
Diabetes is a condition whereby you receive care from a health care professional for 0.03 % of the time only . The remaining 99.97 % of the time, you 're on your own : self-management.
The pursuit of a good quality of life for people with diabetes means that they need to keep a number of health goals . You can not ignore diabetes , because that will eventually have medical consequences . But what if diabetes requires attention so that a good quality of life loses out ?
That means you need to balance your personal goals and your health goals a balance. Finding that balance can be seen as self-management . Paying attention to your quality of life and your health .
How do you management actually , yourself and your diabetes ? And how professionals can help you with it? Bas van de Goor Foundation helps people with diabetes , their environment and their health care professionals to understand this.
In short, the goal: Self-management explain to improve the quality of life of people with diabetes .
Mehr Infos...
15-11-2013Run and Roll across Switzerland
Philippe and Joaquin, Father and son on a mission to cross Switzerland. This mission is a chance to live a lifetime of adventure before it’s too late. To Cross Switzerland. Father, Philippe, running and Joaquin who suffers from Duchenne in an Electric Buggy.

Me and My Son: One chance, our chance our time, to live an adventure together.
Mehr Infos...
01-06-2012Dutch Sea Kayakers - 2012 circumnavigation of Iceland
We start our trip in june 2012. We are in training not for the record but just for being out there with our kayaks in good shape and health. Paddling, camping and enjoy thats what we want to do. .......
376 portions Adventure Food
Mehr Infos...
11-02-2012Amsterdam-Dakar 2012
Yves Baggen (38) und Axel Beune (39) leben beide in Weesp und arbeiten in Amsterdam und kennen sich seit mehr als 10 Jahren.

Der Grund, warum wir teilnehmen?
Man kann nur bereuen, was man nicht getan hat! Bei diese Rallye Tour müssen wir einfach dabei sein.

Es ist ein Abenteuer und Grenzerfahrung zugleich aber mit einer Mission.

Wir haben das Ziel, Geld für eine Geburtsklinik in Gambia zu sammeln.
Mehr Infos...
11-09-2010Durch die Mongolei mit dem Motorrad
Mehr Infos...
01-06-2010Duchenne-Lauf / Racing the Planet
"Ich werde eine Million Schritte gehen und Wüsten durchqueren, um ein paar Schritte für die Kinder, die an Duchenne Muskeldistrophy leiden, möglich zu machen.

Ich werde am Projekt "Racing the planet" teilnehmen, dass bedeutet, ich werde 4 Wüsten in 4 Wochen durchqueren und dabei 1000 km zurücklegen. Diese 4 Wüsten sind die Wüste Gobi in China, die Atacamawüste in Chile, die Sahara in Ägypten und die letzte Wüste in der Antarktis. Diese 4 Wüsten repräsentieren die windigsten, trockensten, heißesten und kältesten Orte der Erde.

Während diesen 4 Woche und 1000 km werde ich das Unmögliche von meinen Muskeln verlangen, um auf Muskelerkrankungen aufmerksam zu machen. Ich möchte das Bewusstsein für Muskeldystrophie stärken. Eine Million Schritte für ein paar Schritte in der Forschung."
Mehr Infos...
03-04-2010Oranje Trophy
Mehr Infos...
07-11-2009Amsterdam-Dakar Challange 2009
Mehr Infos...
03-05-2009Biking the Ocean
On Sunday May 3, 2009 Alex Mutselaar, Matthijs Houben and Mark de Vries started in Athens. On August 18, after over 4.500 kilometers by waterbike (through places like Rome, Marseille and Paris) they arrived in Amsterdam where they had a festive arrival, accompanied by waterbikes of the Canal Company. They docked at the dock of the Canal Company at the Stadhouderskade across the Rijks museum.
Mehr Infos...
02-04-2008Zeeman Ocean Challange
Ziel der ZEEMAN OCEAN CHALLANGE ist es, den Pazifischen Ozean an seiner breitesten Stelle zu überqueren. Die 16.000 km lange Strecke muss ohne Hilfe jedweder Motor- oder Windkraft zurückgelegt werden.
Diese extreme Herausforderung dauert zwischen 7 und 9 Monate non-stop, ohne Nachschub oder Unterstützung.
Mehr Infos...